Tuesday, 25 March 2014

Need of the Hour..

What is the need of the hour?

Is it secularism?
Is it industrial/ Technical Growth?

 I don't think so.

The need of the Hour is:
To make people learn and understand about environmental changes.
To initiate and adapt changes in lifestyle and living - to preserve earth.
To make everyone understand there is something more important than religion, Borders, caste, race ... it is humanity.


This should be basis of our education system.
We learn and adapt in the beginning years of our life cycle.
Why don’t we educate young minds on being liberal, preserving earth and also respect women.

If we feed our coming generation with these principles, we'll be able to have a truly educated society in near future.
We all need to give up our egoism and our competitiveness to cherish human race and nature.

I am writing this on account of what I’m seeing as part of promises by leaders for General Election in India and People around me, at my place or at my office or anywhere I meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment