Saturday, 26 April 2014

Why to take a step back when you can take a step forward.



Hi Guys!

Thanks for reading my blog :). It is not like I'm getting 100s of readers but it is the fact that reader are from various part of world that is making me feel good. Thank You.


The problem.
While taking a walk after dinner, listening to music a thought again came to my mind. 
"I should change my job".
I am so always thinking about changing my job these days. If I'll be successful in this, it will be my 5th career transition.

Obviously this not only thrills me but shivers me inside. Changing your workplace/ profession opens door to a new social and professional environment. Maybe you have to start it all from scratch- making relations, understanding the organization and the process involved. For me this has always been fascinating.

As more thoughts ran into my mind I felt I should go back to any of organizations I have worked with earlier. Seems my mind wanted to play it safe.


The realization.
But then, I came this far taking risks and thinking what people around me were unable to think to prove myself- ‘Yes! This can be done.’ So, just because my heart is pounding against present situation doesn’t mean I should step back.  What I can do is take the steering in my hand move my career vehicle to right path. This can be done my understanding and facing situation in hand, analyse it and conclude a result. Ultimately result is not in our hand, all we can do is giving it a try. That is what I’m going to do.


I would like people reading this to share their experience and problems also.
You can comment here or contact me below.

ceepish@hotmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment